Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 Things You Didn't Know About Me!


1. I play piano

2. I love leeks too!! But only the white part in the center!

3. I surf.

4. I'm a Jew.

5. I dance.

6. My favorite number is six.

7. I spoke Spanish before I spoke English :D. But I hardly remember anything..

8. I'm a vegetarian.

9. My birthday is 7/11- like the store! And I was born at 12:23am!!!

10. My life consists of goldfish, chewing ice, burritos (especially BREAKFAST BURRITOS OMG!) , Matchbox Twenty, Costco cheese pizza, uhmmm... Oh my favorite food by a long shot is Mexican food.....

11. I made it possible to have negative points in Halo!

12. My favorite books are Three Weeks With My Brother by Nicholas Sparks and Flowers For Algernon by Daniel Keyes.

13. I LOVE John Mayer!!! And jazz (and blues) may just be my favorite type of music..

14. I have a brother.

15. I'm pretty sure my cats think they are dogs.

16. The converse I am wearing are five years old and they still fit perfectly!

17. I'm a Windiblaxican. Hehe.

18. My left knee has some serious issues. Besides all the injuries, it also gives way when I walk pretty often. I have to really work hard to not look like a penguin when I'm walking even though it hurts and is always super painful to walk on. :P

19. I LOVE going to baseball games!!!!!!!

20. I'm reeeally into the NFL... My favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers, and my favorite player is Troy Polamalu. (He has left leg issues too!! :D :D :D)

21. Jonny Lang and Matt Wertz are awesome!

22. The Ultimate Gift and Empire of the Sun are two of my favorite movies...both starring Christian Bale... but I know there are other movies that are in my favorites list, I just cant think of them right now.

23. Christopher Walken is awesome! WOW! That's Crazy! ... Guess what! I've Got a Fever! And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!

24. The first song I ever learned how to play on the piano was Lullabye by Billy Joel.

25. Hi, I'm Emily, and I'm a Mac. (I love me some Justin Long!)

26. The Lord Of The Rings series is amazing! My favorite characters are Pippin and Mary.

27. I'm Snape, the Potions Master. (My favorite Harry Potter character.) .......Snape, Snape, Severous Snape, DUMBLEDORE! heh

28. I love playing hacky sack with my hacky sack buddies! Here's to you, Evil Pancake Man, Kawamoto Dragon, and jAAAke.

29. My cats steal my hair ties and try to hide them from me in their water bowl.

30. I took Africuban drumming classes over the summer.

Voila.

Oh and I love quotes.

:]

'Carpe Diem'

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily! I love the superfine-ness of your blog! Haha Snape is my FAV character too! It's fun trying to imitate him and his monotone voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empire of the Sun is one of my all-time favorite movies! I <3 Christian Bale too.

    ReplyDelete